We take the protection of your personal data very seriously. Therefore, we treat your personal data always and of course in accordance with the legal data protection obligations. We have appointed a qualified and reliable external Data Protection Officer. The external commissioning of data protection will be conducted from UIMC Dr. Voßbein GmbH & Co KG.
In the following, we would like to inform you about the processing of personal data.
1. Information about personal data
(1) Personal data are those particulars that relate to a person or that are likely to relate to a person, such as: For example, the name, the postal address, a telephone number, an e-mail address, bank details, etc. Personal data may under certain circumstances be used to identify the identity of a person.
2. Responsible person and contact details
(1) Service provider acc. § 13 Telemedia Act (TMG) and responsible body is SUGGLE GmbH, Kreckersweg 16d, 42929 Wermelskirchen.
(2) The management of SUGGLE GmbH, Kreckersweg 16d, 42929 Wermelskirchen, Germany, is responsible for the collection and processing of personal data on this website in accordance with the Basic Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO).
(3) You can contact the data protection officer of the responsible office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Rights of access, rectification, deletion, cancellation, transferability, revocation, complaint
(1) You have the right to demand information from us at any time about the data stored about you, as well as the origin, recipients or categories of recipients to whom this data is transmitted and the purpose of the storage.
(2) You have the right to rectify incorrect data concerning you and under the respective conditions according to the General Data Protection Regulation the right to delete or restrict the processing of data concerning you or you may object to the processing, e.g. for reasons that arise from your particular situation.
(3) You have the right to data transferability, i.e. the right to receive the personal information that you have provided us in a structured, common and machine-readable format.
(4) If you have given consent to the use of data, you can revoke them at any time. The legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation is not affected by the revocation.
(5) You have the right to complain at any time to the competent data protection authority of your state.
(6) All requests for information, requests for information or objections to data processing should be directed to email@example.com to the address specified in section 2 (2).
4. Automated decision-making
(1) Automated decision-making is not applied here.
5. Storage of access data when visiting this website
(1) Every access to our website access data is stored in a log file on the server of our provider.
(2) This data set consists e.g. from your IP address, the date and time of the request, the name of the requested file, the transferred file size and the access status, a description of the web browser and operating system used and the name of your Internet service provider.
(3) The above data will be processed by us on the basis of our legitimate interest pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO for the following purposes:
- Guarantee of a smooth connection establishment of the Internet presence,
- Ensuring a comfortable use of our Internet presence,
- Evaluation of system safety and stability as well as for other administrative purposes.
We reserve the right to subsequently check this data if we become aware of concrete indications of illegal use. The data will be deleted immediately if they are no longer required for the purpose, at the latest after six months.
6. Collection of personal data for informational use
(1) If you only use the website for information purposes, i.e. if you do not log in to use the website, register or otherwise provide us with information, we do not collect any personal data, with the exception of the data mentioned under 5.2, which your browser transmits to enable you to visit the website technically.
(2) When using the website, so-called cookies are stored on your computer. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive and assigned to the browser you are using, and that provide certain information to the body that sets the cookie (in this case us). Cookies can not run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve only to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective. We set e.g. Cookies to identify you for follow-up visits if you have an account with us. Otherwise you would have to log in again for each visit.
- Transient cookies (temporary use)
- Persistent cookies (temporary use)
- Third-party cookies (third-party)
- Flash cookies (permanent use)
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to the site. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or when you close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser setting according to your wishes. B. decline the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. We point out, however, that you may not be able to use all features of this website.
e) The Flash cookies used are not recorded by your browser, but by your Flash plug-in. They store the necessary data regardless of the browser you are using and do not have an automatic expiry date. If you do not wish the Flash cookies to be processed, you must install an appropriate add-on, e.g. “Clear Flash Cookies” for Mozilla Firefox or “Adobe Flash Killer Cookie” for Google Chrome.
7. Use of functions of our website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. To do this, you will usually need to provide additional personal information that we use to provide the service. If additional voluntary information is possible, these are marked accordingly.
(2) When you contact the responsible body by e-mail or via the contact form, your e-mail address and, if you specify so, your name, telephone number and message will be stored by us to answer your request.
(3) In addition to the responsible office, the data can be received by companies within the EU / EEA, who process these on behalf of and strictly bound by our instructions (order data processing). If necessary, we will forward your data for processing within our group of companies. The company group includes:
- lessingtiede GmbH, Kreckersweg 16d, 42929 Wermelskirchen
A transmission of the data to third parties for independent processing does not take place.
(4) After completion of the processing order, the data will be deleted, unless there is a legal obligation to retain the data until the expiration of a retention period. In this case, the processing of the data is restricted and the data is deleted after expiration of the retention period.
8. Statistical evaluations with Matomo
This website uses Matomo, an open source software for the statistical analysis of visitor access. Matomo uses so-called “cookies”, text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is stored on the server of the provider in Germany. The IP address is anonymized immediately after processing and prior to its storage. You can prevent the installation of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; However, please be aware that if you do this you may not be able to use the full functionality of this website.
9. Notice of lack of confidentiality in Internet communication
Please note that in the case of normal unencrypted communication over the Internet, (eg via e-mail), complete confidentiality and data security is not guaranteed. We therefore recommend the postal service for confidential information.
10. exclusion of liability
LIABILITY FOR CONTENTS
The contents of our pages were created with the greatest care. For the correctness, completeness and topicality of the contents we can take over however no guarantee. As a service provider we are responsible according to § 7 Abs.1 TMG for our own contents on these pages according to the general laws. According to §§ 8 to 10 TMG we are not obliged as a service provider to monitor transmitted or stored third-party information or to investigate circumstances that indicate illegal activity. Obligations to remove or block the use of information in accordance with general laws remain unaffected by this. However, liability in this respect is only possible from the time of knowledge of a concrete violation of the law. As soon as we become aware of such infringements, we will remove the content immediately.
LIABILITY FOR LINKS
Our pages may contain links to external websites of third parties over whose contents we have no influence. Therefore, we cannot assume any liability for these external contents. The respective provider or operator of the pages is always responsible for the contents of the linked pages. The linked pages were checked for possible legal infringements at the time of linking. Illegal contents were not recognizable at the time of linking. A permanent control of the contents of the linked pages is not reasonable without concrete evidence of an infringement. As soon as we become aware of any legal infringements, we will remove such links immediately.
11. information requirements pursuant to Articles 13 and 14 DSGVO
Information on data processing pursuant to Articles 13 and 14 DSGVO:
We reserve the right to amend this data protection declaration from time to time so that it always complies with current legal requirements or in order to implement changes to our services in the data protection declaration, e.g. when introducing new services. Your renewed visit will then be subject to the new data protection declaration.
If you have any questions regarding the processing of your personal data, you can contact our data protection officer directly, who is also available with his team in the event of requests for information, applications or complaints.
CONTACT THE DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
Herr Dr. Jörn Voßbein
external commissioning of data protection
Tel: +49 202 265740