Der Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten wird bei der Nutzung dieser Webseiten sehr ernst genommen. Nachfolgend werden Sie über die Erhebung, die Verarbeitung und die Nutzung Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten informiert, wenn Sie diese Webseiten besuchen und die dort angebotenen Services und Dienstleistungen nutzen.
1. Information about personal data
(1) Personal data are those particulars that relate to a person or that are likely to relate to a person, such as: For example, the name, the postal address, a telephone number, an e-mail address, bank details, etc. Personal data may under certain circumstances be used to identify the identity of a person.
2. Responsible and contact details
(1) Service provider acc. § 13 Telemedia Act (TMG) and responsible body is SUGGLE GmbH, Kreckersweg 16d, 42929 Wermelskirchen.
(2) Responsible for the collection and processing of personal data on this website pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO) is the management of SUGGLE GmbH, Kreckersweg 16d, 42929 Wermelskirchen.
(3) You can contact the data protection officer of the responsible office at email@example.com.
3. Rights of access, rectification, cancellation, transferability, revocation, complaint
(1) You have the right to demand information from us at any time about the data stored about you, as well as the origin, recipients or categories of recipients to whom this data is transmitted and the purpose of the storage.
(2) You have the right to rectify incorrect data concerning you and under the respective conditions according to the General Data Protection Regulation the right to delete or restrict the processing of data concerning you or you may object to the processing, e.g. for reasons that arise from your particular situation.
(3) You have the right to data portability, i. the right to receive the personal information that you have provided us in a structured, common and machine-readable format.
(4) If you have given consent to the use of data, you can revoke them at any time. The legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation is not affected by the revocation.
(5) You have the right to complain at any time to the competent data protection authority of your state.
(6) All requests for information, requests for information or objections to data processing should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org to the address specified in section 2 (2).
4. Automated decision-making
(1) Automated decision-making is not used here.
5. Storage of access data when visiting this website
(1) Every access to our website access data is stored in a log file on the server of our provider.
(2) This data set consists e.g. from your IP address, the date and time of the request, the name of the requested file, the transferred file size and the access status, a description of the web browser and operating system used and the name of your Internet service provider.
(3) These data are collected for technical reasons. An evaluation takes place exclusively for statistical purposes and without personal reference (visitor numbers and page popularity). A deletion takes place automatically after 14 days at the latest.
6. Collection of personal data for informational use
(1) In the case of merely informative use of the website, ie if you do not register, register or otherwise provide us with information about the website, we will not collect your personal data, except for the data mentioned in 5.2, which your browser transmits to you to allow the visit of the site technically.
(2) When using the website, so-called cookies are stored on your computer. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive and assigned to the browser you are using, and that provide certain information to the body that sets the cookie (in this case us). Cookies can not run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve only to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective. We set e.g. Cookies to identify you for follow-up visits if you have an account with us. Otherwise you would have to log in again for each visit.
- Transient cookies (temporary use)
- Persistent cookies (temporary use)
- Third-party cookies (third-party)
- Flash cookies (permanent use)
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to the site. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or when you close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser setting according to your wishes. B. decline the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. We point out, however, that you may not be able to use all features of this website.
e) The Flash cookies used are not detected by your browser but by your Flash plug-in. These store the necessary data regardless of the browser you are using and have no automatic expiration date. If you do not want to process the Flash cookies, you must install a corresponding add-on, eg. Eg “Better Privacy” for Mozilla Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/en/firefox/addon/betterprivacy/) or Adobe Flash killer cookie for Google Chrome.
7. Use of functions of our website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. To do this, you will usually need to provide additional personal information that we use to provide the service. If additional voluntary information is possible, these are marked accordingly.
(2) When you contact the responsible body by e-mail or via the contact form, your e-mail address and, if you specify so, your name, telephone number and message will be stored by us to answer your request.
(3) In addition to the responsible office, the data can be received by companies within the EU / EEA, who process these on behalf of and strictly bound by our instructions (order data processing). If necessary, we will forward your data for processing within our group of companies. The company group includes:
- lessingtiede GmbH, Kreckersweg 16d, 42929 Wermelskirchen
A transmission of the data to third parties for independent processing does not take place.
(4) After completion of the processing order, the data will be deleted, unless there is a legal obligation to retain the data until the expiration of a retention period. In this case, the processing of the data is restricted and the data is deleted after expiration of the retention period.
8. Statistical evaluations with Matomo
This website uses Matomo, an open source software for the statistical analysis of visitor access. Matomo uses so-called “cookies”, text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is stored on the server of the provider in Germany. The IP address is anonymized immediately after processing and prior to its storage. You can prevent the installation of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; However, please be aware that if you do this you may not be able to use the full functionality of this website.
9. Notice of lack of confidentiality in Internet communication
Please note that in the case of normal unencrypted communication over the Internet, (eg via e-mail), complete confidentiality and data security is not guaranteed. We therefore recommend the postal service for confidential information.
Liability for content
The contents of our pages were created with great care. However, we can not assume any liability for the accuracy, completeness and timeliness of the content. As a service provider we are responsible according to § 7 Abs.1 TMG for own contents on these sides according to the general laws. According to §§ 8 to 10 TMG, however, we as a service provider are not obliged to monitor transmitted or stored external information or to investigate circumstances that indicate illegal activity. Obligations to remove or block the use of information under general law remain unaffected. A liability in this regard, however, is only possible from the date of knowledge of a specific infringement. Upon notification of appropriate violations, we will remove this content immediately.
Liability for links
Our pages may contain links to external websites of third parties over whose contents we have no influence. Therefore, we can not assume any liability for these external contents. The content of the linked pages is always the responsibility of the respective provider or operator of the pages. The linked pages were checked for possible legal violations at the time of linking. Illegal content was not recognizable at the time of linking. However, a permanent content control of the linked pages is not reasonable without concrete evidence of an infringement. Upon notification of violations, we will remove such links immediately.